Our commitment is unwavering. We put safety first – always – for our people, our customers and our communities.
Your connectivity to the world has been completely redefined. AES Ohio has always put safety first — for our people, our customers and our communities. AES Ohio recognizes the impact and stress COVID-19 is causing in people’s daily lives. We are determined to continue delivering the reliable power you rely on while helping to protect the health and safety of our people, neighbors and community.
News releases related to COVID-19
- 11/18/2020 Dayton Power & Light joins nationwide effort to educate customers on utility scams
- 8/12/2020 DP&L announces new options to assist customers due to COVID-19 and return to standard operations
- 7/16/2020 Dayton Power and Light proposes extended customer assistance plans due to COVID-19
- 6/8/2020 DP&L residential customers will pay less on monthly electric bill
- 3/27/2020 Dayton Power & Light implements additional customer payment relief actions
- 3/14/2020 Dayton Power & Light defers disconnection for nonpayment